The school prides itself on its high standard of discipline and code of conduct. It expects its students to adhere to the code for
following, during co-curricular/sports activities, school timings, while travelling by school bus, living in hostel, during
excursion / industrial tours / picnics etc.
- Personal hygiene, attendance & punctuality.
- Behaviour, good manners, language and conduct.
- Respect for others, for the school, its property and image.
- Adhering to school rules & regulations in all areas.
- Safety and security of class-fellows, juniors and seniors, teaching & non-teaching staff, tangible and intangible assets.
- Students are not allowed to involve into any type of quarrel, bullying/ragging as well as eve-teasing or sexual harassment
either among themselves or with any outsiders whether on school campus or outside the campus.
- Students are not allowed to indulge in any sort of activities like cheating during examination, paper leaking etc.
In case of any breach of code of conduct as mentioned above, the School has formed various committees such as Disciplinary
Action Committee, Examination Byelaws Committee, Examination Action Committee, Sexual Harassment Committee etc. for
taking appropriate course of action and it could result in fine or punishment. In extreme cases, this could also result in
suspension or rustication of the student. The Committee’s decision would be final and binding in all such cases.
Inspite of precautions and safety measures taken by the school, if the student suffers from any mishap, accident or injury
during co-curricular/sports activities, school timings, while travelling by school bus, living in hostel, during excursion /
industrial tours / picnics etc., School will not be responsible for the same. However, School will take appropriate action
against the concerning person / persons under the purview of law.